Protecting What Makes Your Business Unique
A Dedicated Morristown Business Litigation Attorney
Whether it is through deceptive trade practices or the theft of trade secrets, businesses face constant threats to what makes them viable and distinctive. At my firm, I protect businesses in New Jersey that have faced threats to their unique identities.
My name is John Fialcowitz. I established my own private practice litigating business disputes for eight and a half years at one of New Jersey’s largest law firms. I provide representation in business tort matters that utilizes my large firm legal knowledge and the accessibility and reasonable rates of a small firm.
A Broad Range of Business Tort Law Experience
Business torts involve any damages or wrongs that occur outside of existing contracts. At my firm, I represent clients in a broad range of business tort issues, including:
- Breaches of fiduciary duty
- Business and consumer fraud
- Tortious interference with business relationships
- Conversion, misappropriation and fraudulent conveyance of property
- Unfair competition and deceptive trade practices
- Theft of trade secrets and proprietary information
- Trade libel and defamation
- Trademark infringement and other Lanham Act violations
- Abuse of process and malicious prosecution claims
With more than 20 years of legal experience, I have managed a wide variety of business tort cases. I am a trusted legal advocate for the clients I represent, offering them personal accessibility and the broad knowledge that can only come from years of litigation experience.
Learn more about me and my history as a lawyer.
Call For Effective Representation
From my Morristown office, I offer representation for businesses in business tort lawsuits. Contact me at 973-813-7227 to schedule a free one hour consultation.